In May 2014 the leading Swedish IT solutions provider – Qmatic went live with their new e-shop implemented by Novarto. Qmatic have been using SAP E-Commerce for several years already, because of its built in integration with their SAP ERP system. In 2013 they decided to increase their online sales volume and move greater part of their customer interactions to an online channel. Novarto won the competition amongst other implementators with their concept for a Frameless Web UI, which provides easier content maintenance and shorter response times of the web application. The fully functional online shop is available on all popular mobile platforms.
Qmatic sells solutions and not simply products, this is what makes the creation of a usable and efficient online shop a challenging task.The solution packages they sell are a combination of hardware components, software licenses and support agreements. Now thanks to the product configurator developed by Novarto, these can be sold online and the customers are able to adapt the selected packages within predefined frames and according to maintained business rules. On the other end the sales staff of Qmatic uses the convenient administration environment, which allows them to maintain the preconfigured bundles, define business rules and design the solution packages in the most appropriate way.
Here are some of project’s highlights:
- A custom configurator for solution packages creation that guides the customer during his purchase
- Web UI tool for maintenance of customer sales agreements to be used by the sales officers of Qmatic
- Integration with 3rd party license management system to ensure the online sales of software licenses.
- A personalized product catalogue for each business customer, where specific sales agreements are taken into account.
- E-shop running on mobile devices with Android, IOS and Windows.
Learn more about the product configurator Configo used in the Qmatic project.